Welcome back, faculty!
This professional development workshop will kick off the semester with a great start. We will focus on the new Academic Foundations student assessment system: Multiple Assessment Placement (MAP). We will talk about new processes and policies, get hands on with a norming session, and have extended roundtable conversations about how to help our students succeed. We will also distribute course materials and sign contracts.
Morning coffee and lunch will be served. Adjunct faculty will be compensated for their attendance.
10:00AM - 2:00PM
HCCC's Culinary Conference Center
161 Newkirk St., Jersey CityScott Ring room
- Welcome and Introductions
- MAP Overview
- Policies Quiz
- Norming session
- Big screen view of ACCUPLACER-style questions in Bb
- Roundtables—Themed discussion and Q&A
- Followed by a full-group report/discussion
- Dates of the rest of the series
- Adjunct pay dates Other items of business?
This event is by invitation only; you must register to attend. If you would like an invitation, contact Elizabeth Nesius.